Thursday, February 22, 2007
Cream Cheese Mini Loaf
Recipe yields 10 mini loaf cakes.
230 gm. butter
100 gm. icing sugar
200 self-raising flour
30 gm. toasted ground almond
100 ml. fresh milk
Filling: Mix all the fillings together till smooth.
100 gm. cream cheese
2 Tbsp. icing sugar
60 gm. raisins
20 gm. whipping cream
1 tsp. vanilla essence
(1) Cream butter with icing sugar till creamy.
(2) Add in egg and cream till well mixed.
(3) Add in self raising flour, ground almond and fresh milk alternately till finished.
(4) Prepare mini loaf pan (8 in 1 pan). Scoop some batter into pan then scoop some filling in the center and top up with some batter.
(5) Bake at 175C for about 20 mins. or till cooked.
(6) Remove from oven and overturn cakes onto wire rack to cool.