Thursday, October 26, 2006
Chocolate Chips Cream Cheese Muffins
Ingredients:80 gm. Sugar
2 large eggs
Sifted Together:180 gm. cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
60 gm. fresh milk
70 gm. melted butter
Mix all the fillings together:
100 gm. Cream cheese - softened
1 1/2 Tbsp. caster sugar
Some chocolate chips for sprinkling
(1) Whisk eggs and caster sugar till light and fluffy.
(2) Add in fresh milk and melted butter into whisked eggs and lightly mix it.
(3) Pour in sifted flour ingredients and mix till well mixed.
(4) Pour batter into paper cups and then scoop a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture on top and then sprinkle top with some chocolate chips.
(5) Bake at 180C for about 20 min.s or till golden brown.
(6) Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.