Wednesday, August 16, 2006
20 egg yolks
6 egg whites (if using large eggs, use only 5 egg white)
200 gm. sugar
375 gm. Butter (canned Golden Churn butter)
2 - 3 Tbsp. brandy
4 Tbsp. condensed milk
2 tsp. Mixed spice
120 gm. plain flour
(1) Sift flour with mixed spice.
(2) Cream butter and condensed milk together till fluffy. Add in Brandy.
(3) Beat egg whites with sugar until stiff and then add in egg yolk one at a time and beat till fluffy.
(4) Mix butter mixture with egg mixture together and then fold in the flour and mix till evenly mixed.
(5) Grill in oven layer by layer in a 7" sq. tin until all used up. For the last layer, when the top is 1/2 cooked, turn to oven heat and bake at normal oven temp. for another 15 mins.