Saturday, January 24, 2009
Horlicks Doggie Cookies
180gm. Golden Churn Butter
200g Plain flour
25g custard powder
30g milk powder
Koko Krunch and some chocolate chips (for decoration)
1) Sift the flour, custard powder and milk powder together.
2) Cream the butter and Horlicks for 3 minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
3) Add the sifted flour and beat for about one minute to form a dough.
4) Divide dough into 10g each. Roll into round balls.
5) Stick 2 pieces of Koko Krunch to form the ears and 1 chocolate chip as the nose.
6) Bake at 150 degC for about 25 minutes.
7) Cool before storing.