Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Sesame Wheat Cookies
200 gm. unsalted Butter
30 gm. icing sugar - sifted
a pinch of salt
1 Tablespoon fresh milk
300 gm. Plain flour
40 gm. wholemeal flour
40 gm. white sesame seeds
40 gm. black sesame seeds
(1) Cream butter, sugar and salt till well combined. Add in milk and egg.
(2) Add in flour and mix well followed by wholemeal flour and the sesame seeds.
(3) Keep refrigerated for 2 hours.
(4) Roll dough thinly on. Use a fluted cutter to cut out cookies then use another smaller cutter to cut the center of the cookies , making it look like a ring or a donut shape.
(4) Bake at 160C for about 15 mins. or till crispy and golden brown.
(5) Cool and keep in airtight containers.