Friday, October 05, 2007
130 gm. Butter
150 gm. chocolate - chopped
130 gm. sugar
100 gm. plain flour
35 gm. self-raising flour
250 gm. cream cheese - softened
1 tsp. vanilla extract
75 gm. sugar
125 gm. dairy cream
(1) Combine butter and chocolate in a saucepan and stir over low heat till smooth. Cool.
(2) Beat egg and sugar until thick and creamy. Stir in melted chocolate and butter mixture.
(3) Stir in sifted flours and spread mixture into an 8" square pan, lined with greaseproof paper.
(4) Bake for 15 mins. at 175C.
(5) Meantime, prepare the filling. Beat cream cheese, extract, sugar and egg in small bowl with electric mixer untoil smooth.
(6) Beat in the cream then pour mixture over brownie and bake for another 15 mins. at 160C.
(7) Refrigerate for 3 hours, slice into 12 pieces before serving.