Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Monin Lavender Madeleines
150 gm. Butter
160 gm. caster sugar
6 eggs - Grade (B) eggs
200 gm. cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
30 ml. Monin Lavender syrup
(1) Cream butter with sugar until creamy.
(2) Add in eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition.
(3) Fold in flour and baking powder and lavender syrup.
(4) Fill batter into piping bag and pipe into madeleine pans or silicone madeleines pans.
(5) Bake at 190C for 10 mins or till light golden.
(6) Remove fromoven and cool on wire rack.