Sunday, July 09, 2006
White Chocolate Key Lime Muffins
120 gm. Softened Butter
250 gm. Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp. Grated Key lime zest or Lemon juice
2 Tbsp. Key Lime Juice or lemon juice
135 gm. Buttermilk or plain yoghurt
225 gm. Cake flour
2 tsp. Baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup White chocolate chips
(1) Cream butter and sugar until creamy.
(2) Add in eggs , one at a time till well mixed.
(3) Add in key lime zest, key lime juice and the buttermilk.
(4) Blend in the flour, baking powder and salt.
(5) Fold in the white chocolate chips.
(6) Fill cupcakes until 2/3 full with batter and bake for about 25 mins until skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
(7) Cool on wire rack.
Note: If yoghurt is being used, cut down the key lime juice to 1 1/2 Tbsp.