Aunty Yochana shows you her goodies.
Yochana2001@hotmail.com or WhatsApp 90865620.
To see more photos on Jelly Cake, please click onto FB Aunty Yochana Jelly Cake
Sunday, January 31, 2016
250 gm. cold butter,
180 gm. icing sugar,
1/2 tsp. salt,
380 gm. plain flour,
80 gm. blended cashew nut,
1 Tbsp. Nescafe powder mix with 2 tsp. of hot water,
1 tsp. of coffee paste,
(1) Beat the butter and icing sugar until slightly white.
(2) Add in egg and then fold in the flour.
(3) Divide the dough into 1/2. Add in blended cashew nut into one portion
and the other portion, add in nescafe and coffee paste.
(4) Roll out each portion to 6 mm thick and stack on top of one another.
Chill till hard then slice into half again and top of top of one another.
Slice and cut and assemble the pattern alternately. Assemble a 4-layer
sheet of cookie dough. Chill till hard.
(5) Slice into pieces and bake at 160C for 15 mins or till cooked.
If you prefer a skin covering the cookie, make more dough and keep some aside
for cover the chilled pattern.