Aunty Yochana shows you her goodies. Yochana2001@hotmail.com or WhatsApp 90610818. To see more photos on Jelly Cake, please click onto Facebook Yochana Angel. Then click Yochana on the left side of the page.
Hi, how to I place order of your Agar Agar and cake if I am interested?Eileen
omg i like this! can you email me the price and size for this? juneleeck@gmail.com
This is very nice. Can you email me the price and size too? bezzlay@yahoo.com
This is beautiful. Can you email me the price and size too? bezzlay@yahoo.com
Hello,I will like to place order for it for my dad's birthday in 2nd-May.1) What is the price & size?2) How shall I place my order?My contact: chewmg_agnes@yahoo.com.sgRegards,Agnes
Hi I'm interested in getting this for my mum's coming birthday on Sunday! Are u able to do it? If yes pls email me on the pricing! Thanks!Email: stard1no@hotmail.com
Hi, how to I place order of your Agar Agar and cake if I am interested?
ReplyDeleteEileen
omg i like this!
ReplyDeletecan you email me the price and size for this?
juneleeck@gmail.com
This is very nice. Can you email me the price and size too?
ReplyDeletebezzlay@yahoo.com
This is beautiful. Can you email me the price and size too?
ReplyDeletebezzlay@yahoo.com
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI will like to place order for it for my dad's birthday in 2nd-May.
1) What is the price & size?
2) How shall I place my order?
My contact: chewmg_agnes@yahoo.com.sg
Regards,
Agnes
Hi I'm interested in getting this for my mum's coming birthday on Sunday! Are u able to do it? If yes pls email me on the pricing! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteEmail: stard1no@hotmail.com