Sunday, March 28, 2010

Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes


5 comments:

  1. Looks so lovely!! Could you please post the recipe?? I have peppermintpaste and I want to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    How long does the muffin can keep?
    (2,3 days or a week?)
    And what are the methods to keep it fresh?

    How about for cookies?

    Tks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunty Yochana

    The peppermint chocolate chip
    cupcakes looks so refreshing and
    lovely. Could you please post
    your receipe, pls.....

    I am a beginner so I am learning
    from your lovely receipes. All of
    them look so irresitible but I may
    not be able to handle some of them.

    Thank you for being so generous to share....

    Liling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anonymous

    Muffins are best eaten on the day that they are baked. For cupcakes, they can be kept in the fridge for about a week.

    rgds

    ReplyDelete
  5. please post the recipe? or can you email me at amylnguyen@gmail.com
    love your website.

    ReplyDelete