Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Announcement...

I would like to apologise to all fans who left their comments in my blog but received no reply. Something has gone wrong.. Initially all comments will go to my email address first and I will reply on the spot then I post it but nowadays it goes to my blog itself. I can read the comments tho..but I don't know where it has published to after clicking onto the PUBLISH key. I would suggest that you place your comments on my any photo that is on my HOME page so that I will know where to find your questions.

So sorry but I really don't know how to rectify the problem. In case someone has the same problem but managed to rectify it, please do email me: yochana2001@hotmail.com and teach me what to do.

Thank you.

5 comments:

cn said...

Hi Yochana

No worry. I have posted a comment on your Butter Cheese Cake this morning.

As i intend to make the cake tonight, need your advice. As you have indicated in step 4 to FOLD in milk and cake flour, i would like to know do i need to fold in by hand or using a cake mixer can do?

Looking forward to your reply.

If you have problem replying through your blog, can email at npw@hotmail.com.

Appreciate and thanks :)

Aunty Yochana said...

hi cn,

if you know how to use a mixer to mix then by all means do it but if you are a beginner, I would suggest that you use your hand to have the feel.

rgds

Jean said...

Hi aunty

No problem....was wondering how come you have not posted some of my comments.....unlike you....mystery unravelled.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aunty.

You need not feel apologetic. After reading your announcement, I cannot help but feel so touch by how much you care for us, your readers.

Thank you so much for everything.

Rgds,
Alice.

Anonymous said...

hmm... i've left some comment on your lip/shoe/dress shape biscuits, can you advice us where you get the so gorgeous cookie cutters? thanks! :)