Monday, June 18, 2007

Mango Passion Tart





9 comments:

  1. This looks interesting too!
    It's as though you put a layer of mango jelly on top of the tart with mango slices as filling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yochana

    Do you holding cooking classes?


    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gloriously rich & irresistible ! It truly stirs up my passion for mango now.

    A mouthwatering masterpiece indeed.
    Too bad can only see but can't hv a bite...Maybe in my dream tonight.

    Thx for sharing. Cheers.

    Melbourne Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really delicious!

    Diana (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm drooling. FYI, I visit your page every morning as an inspiration before starting work.

    Keep posting the lovely photos!

    Cheers,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks so delish!!! Can you share the recipe pls?? My email is fancher@pacific.net.sg if you want to send the recipe out. Thanks ever so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear aunti


    emmmm so tempting.

    May I have the recepi please, my email address wandah58@yahoo.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lucy,

    Me too for the recipe. My email addy wencsh88@yahoo.com.sg

    Thanks,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aunty yochana, the mango passion tart looks yummy can you pls share this recipe?

    ReplyDelete