Sunday, April 22, 2007
130 gm. cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. Bicarbonate of soda
60 gm. butter
110 gm. sugar
60 gm. dark chocolate - melted
2 large eggs (70 gm. each with shell)
a pinch of salt
120 ml. fresh milk or buttermilk
1/2 tsp. of vanilla essence
1 cup of maltesers
(1) Line muffin pan with paper cups.
(2) Sift cake flour with baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
(3) Cream butter and sugar until light.
(4) Add in melted chocolate and eggs.
(5) Fold in sifted flour and salt alternately with milk.
(6) Fold in maltesers lightly and scoop mixture into prepared paper cups.
(7) Bake at 175C for about 25 mins.