Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pantry Magic Part 4

Under Pantry Magic Part 2, I've received this comment. I've posted it here so that everyone gets to read it....

Robert Esser said...
Thank you for all the gratifying compliments and I am happy that everyone has welcomed us so enthusiastically in Singapore. Our stores are spreading across Asia and hopefully soon we will have one Pantry Magic in every major city.

For those of you up in KL, if you really want to see PM in KL (and I am sure it will do well) then buy the franchise, la! We are actively looking for a franchise partner in KL - you can see the complete details at http://www.pantry-magic.com/franchisees.php

Keen foodies make the best PM franchisees beacuse of your passion! If you have further questions, please email me: robert@pantry-magic.com. Thanks, Robert Esser

No comments: