Sunday, December 31, 2006
190 gm. Butter
160 gm. sugar
1 tsp. Bailey's coffee or Rum
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Essence
1/2 tsp. almond essence
190 gm. cake flour
1/2 tsp. Baking powder
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
125 gm. egg nog
(1) Cream butter and sugar till creamy.
(2) Add in eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
(3) Add the bailey's coffee, almond essence and vanilla essence.
(4) In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon powder and salt.
(5) Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture, alternating with portions of the eggnog. Mix well.
(6) Scoop mixture into prepared paper cups , three quarter way and bake at 180C for about 20 mins. or till skewer inserted comes out clean.
(7) Decorate cupcakes with some fresh cream, some decorations and sieve some cocoa powder over it.