Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fingers
155 gm. unsalted butter
80 gm. brown sugar
20 gm. sugar
100 gm. Peanut Butter cream
1 egg yolk
230 gm. Plain flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
120 gm. chopped chocolate with nuts
(1) Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar for about 1 minute, then add in peanut butter cream.
(2) Add egg and egg yolk.
(3) Add in plain flour , baking powder and salt and let it make till well mixed.
(4) Stir in chopped chocolate and nuts.
(5) Spread mixture into a square tin 24 xm x 24 cm x 4 cm. Prick with a fork.
(6) Bake at 160C for about 20 mins.
(7) Remove baked dough from oven and cut the half-baked dough into finger size and then re-bake again for another 30 mins at 150C.
(8) Remove from oven and leave to cool.