Saturday, October 25, 2008
250 gm. Butter
200 gm. sugar
125 gm. (1/2 cup) Buttermilk or yoghurt
1 1/2 cups Self-raising flour
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
(1) Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
(2) Add in eggs one at a time , making sure that it's well mixed before the next addition.
(3) Fold in flour alternately with Buttermilk.
(4) Add in vanilla extract and give a quick stir.
(5) Spoon into 12 cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers.
(6) Bake at 170C fir aviyt 25 mins. or till cooked.
(7) Cool on wire rack before serving.