Friday, August 15, 2008
250 gm. Butter
1 cup sugar
230 gm. chopped chocolate
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 cup of roasted chopped walnuts
some chopped chocolate for sprinkling
(1) Place butter , sugar and chopped chocolate into a bowl. Sit into a pot of simmering hot water and stir till chocolate and sugar dissolves. Let it cool slightly.
(2) Add in eggs one at a time till evenly mixed and smooth.
(3) Fold in flour and cocoa powder and stir lightly with a spatula.
(4) Stir in chopped almonds.
(5) Pour into a rectangular tin 8" x 12", sprinkle some chopped chocolate on top and bake at 170 C for about 30 mins.
(6) Cool and serve with ice-cream.