Chocolate Soft Dough:
500 gm. Plain flour
45 gm. cocoa powder
340 gm. Butter
160 gm. sugar
1/2 tsp. Vanilla essence
80 gm. eggs
200 gm. evaporated milk
200 gm. sugar
1/2 pod Vanilla Bean
10 gm. orange zest
60 gm. Glucose Syrup
10 gm. Butter
150 gm. Dark chocolate
200 gm. Heavy cream
200 gm. Pecans - Toasted and chopped coarsely
(1) Cream butter and sugar till creamy, add in vanilla essence & beaten egg and mix thoroughly.
(2) Add in plain flour and cocoa powder and mix till just combined. Rest in fridge for 1 hour.
(3) Press dough in moulds of your choice. Bake in oven for 15 to 20 mins till cooked. Set aside to cool.
(4) For soft caramel, mix all the ingredients together in a pot and cook till thicken. Set aside to cool.
(5) Warm up heavy cream for soft ganache , pour in chopped chocolate and stir till chocolate melts. If mixture is too watery, add in extra chocolate. It should be thick.
(6) Spoon a tsp of soft caramel into the baked tart, sprinkle some toasted chopped pecans on top and then spoon some ganache on top. Tap tarts to even the top.
(7) Chill in fridge and let it set before serving. You can pipe some whipped cream on top when serving guests.