Monday, December 17, 2007
300gm. Bread Flour
45 gm. sugar
1 tsp. Bread Improver
1 tsp. Bread Soft
20 gm. Milk Powder
100 gm. Fresh milk
8 gm. Instant Yeast
100 gm. Blueberry pie filling
1/2 tsp. salt
50 gm. Butter or margarine
(1) Beat all the ingredients together except butter for about 5 mins. then add in butter and continue beating for another 10 mins. till gluten is formed.
(2) Roll into a round ball and let it rest for 45 mins.
(3) Weigh and scale dough into 55 gm to 60 gm. (depending on the size of your mould). I used a star shaped mould.
(4) Let it rest again for the second time for about 45 mins.
(5) Brush with egg and then bake at 190C for about 10 mins. or till golden brown.
(6) Pipe some blueberry pie filling on top and serve.