Saturday, November 10, 2007
150 gm. Butter
80 gm. caster sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 egg yolk
200 gm. Plain flour
30 gm. ground almonds
1 Tbsp. Potato starch flour (can buy from NTUC)
1 Tbsp. Hoen kwe flour
50 gm. Almond Nibs
Some almond Nibs for decoration
(1) Cream butter, sugar and salt together till creamy but not oily.
(2) Add in egg yolk and mix till combined.
(3) Add in all the flour, ground almonds and almond nibs.
(4) Use a cookie cutter to cut out any shapes you desired.
(5) Egg polish the cookies and sprinkle some almond nibs on top.
(6) Bake at 175C for about 15 to 20 mins. or till golden brown.