Sunday, October 14, 2007
Chocolate Lembab Cake
60 gm. cocoa powder
125 gm. hot water
180 gm. fine sugar
130 gm. Unsalted Butter
35 gm. Sugar
130 gm. Self-raising flour
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Essence
(1) Mix ingredients (A) and let it cool.
(2) Cream butter with sugar till creamy. Add in salt and vanilla essence.
(3) Add in eggs one at a time till evenly blending before the next addition.
(4) Pour in cocoa powder mixture gradually then add in the self-raising flour.
(5) Pour into a 7" round tray and bake till cooked at 175C for about 60 mins.
(6) For topping, spread some ganache on top.