Thursday, September 27, 2007
Kiwi & Apple Muffins
280 gm. Self-raising flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
150 gm. sugar
100 gm. Kiwi filling - buy from Sun Lik
220 gm. fresh milk
1 no. apple - take off skin and dice into small dices
60 gm. melted butter
a drop of apple green colouring
(1) Mix eggs, milk, melted butter and kiwi filling together till well combined.
(2) Add in sifted flour, sugar and baking powder and stir till just combined.
Add in salt.
(3) Add in diced apples and some green colouring.
(4) Spoon mixture into muffin cups and bake at 180C for about 25 to 30 mins. depending on the size of your muffins.
(5) Remove muffins from pan and cool on a cooling rack.