Wednesday, July 25, 2007
120 gm. Butter
180 gm. Sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
200 gm. milk
340 gm. cake flour
1 tbsp. Double-action Baking Powder
100 gm. Dried cranberries.
(1) Cream butter and sugar till creamy.
(2) Add in eggs , one at a time and mix till well blended.
(3) Sift flour and baking powder together. Add in gradually and alternately with milk. Mix until well blended.
(4) Add in dried cranberries and mix.
(5) Spoon mixture into muffin cups to at least 80% full of batter in order to form a dome shape. Bake at 190C for about 25 mins. or till cooked.