Saturday, May 26, 2007
200 gm. plain flour - sifted
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. Instant Yeast
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. oregano
110 ml. water
1 tbsp. cornoil or olive oil
2 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
2 Tbsp. Maggi Chillie Sauce
200 gm. Ham - cut into small pieces
some sliced Hot Dogs
200 gm. canned pineapple - cut into cubes
1 Big onion - diced
1 tomato - sliced
1 capsicum - diced
250 gm. Mozarella Cheese
2 Tbsp. Garlic oil - fry some oil with some garlic
(1) For dough: Mix (A) ingredients in a mixing bowl. Knead into a pliable dough. Add in oil and continue to knead until very smooth. Leave to rise until it doubles in volume for about 40 mins.
(2) Punch down dough and shape it into a ball and rest for 10 mins.
(3) Roll dough into a round shape - the size of your pizza pan. Use fork to prick holes onto the dough. Rest dough for 20 mins.
(4) Half-bake the pizza dough for 10 to 15 mins. then remove from oven.
(5) Spread tomato paste and chille paste onto the pizza dough. Sprinkle some mozarella cheese on top and place all the remaining ingredients on top.
(6) Sprinkle balance mozarella cheese on top and pour garlic oil over it.
(7) Bake at 200C for about 20 mins. or till cheese turns golden brown.
(8) Remove from oven and serve hot.
* You can use any topping you desire like prawns, tuna, cuttlefish rings and clams.