Yoke, this is the cake which you asked me to test out... Funny though the cake states coffee, it does not contain any coffee at all.
250 gm. Butter
200 gm. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
250 gm. self-raising flour
80 gm. ground black sesame seeds (toast and then blend)
8 Tbsp. fresh milk
(1) Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence till light and creamy.
(2) Add in eggs one at a time making it's properly combined before the next addition.
(3) Add in self-raising flour and ground black sesame seeds alternately with fresh milk. Mix till just combined and pour into an 9" fluted tube cake tin or a normal 8" round cake tin.
(4) Bake at 175C for about 45 to 60 mins. or till cooked.
(5) Cool on wire rack before slicing.