Monday, March 12, 2007
3 egg white
100 gm. castor sugar
125 gm. cake flour
150 gm. whole almonds - slightly roasted
(1) Whiske egg white with sugar till light and fluffy.
(2) Fold in flour and almonds lightly till till mixture.
(3) Pour into a loaf tin 6" x 9" and bake at 180C for 30 mins. or light brown on top.
(4) Remove cake and leave to cool and then refrigerate till harden.
(5) Slice thinly and arrange onto baking tray and bake at 130C for another 45 mins. till dry and crispy. Leave to cool before storing into cookie containers.