Thursday, February 15, 2007
Special Melting Moments
200 gm. Butter
80 gm. icing sugar - sifted
1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
1/4 tsp. salt
125 gm. Self-raising flour - sifted
125 gm. cornflour
Some icing sugar for dusting
(1) Crem butter, icins sugar , vanilla and salt until just combined.
(2) Add in self-raising flour, cornflour and mix until a soft pliable is formed.
(3) Scoop dough into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle. and pipe out rosettes onto a baking tray.
(4) Bake in a preheated oven of 165C for about 15 to 20 mins. or till light golden brown.
(5) Cool on wire rack, sprinkle some icing sugar on top if desired.
(6) Store in air tight containers.