Friday, February 02, 2007
120 gm. Butter
100 gm. sugar
2 tsp. grated orange rind
1/2 tsp. orange emulco / paste
1 no. egg
160 gm. plain flour
2 Tbsp. Cornflour
1/4 tsp. Bicarbonate of Soda
1/8 tsp. salt
(1) Beat butter and sugar till creamy. Add in orange rind and orange emulco.
(2) Add in beaten egg and mix till well combined.
(3) Add in plain flour, cornflour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix till it becomes a dough.
(4) Put dough into piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe onto a baking tray.
(5) Bake at 160C for about 15 mins. or until light brown and well cooked.
(6) Remove, transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely before storing in containers.