Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Basic Sweet Recipe
75 gm. Plain flour
50 gm. sugar
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. salt
75 ml. fresh milk
1 large egg
30 gm. or 2 tbsp. melted butter or vegetable oil
100 gm. caster sugar for coating
Preheat doughnut maker for 5 mins.
(1) Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
(2) Add the milk, egg and oil and stir till well mixed and smooth.
(3) Fill each hole with 10 ml. (1 dsp.) of batter.
(4) Close the lid and lock the latch.
(5) Bake for 2 mins.
(6) Remove cooked doughnuts and toss quickly in the caster sugar.