Thursday, January 11, 2007
Butter Cheese Cake
225 gm. Cake flour ) sifted together
1 tsp. Baking powder )
250 gm. Butter
200 gm. sugar
100 ml. fresh milk
100 gm. diced cheddar cheese
5 nos. eggs
1 tsp. vanilla essence
(1) Cream butter with sugar till creamy and smooth.
(2) Add in eggs one at a time, mix well before the next addition.
(3) Add in diced cheddar cheese and vanilla essence.
(4) Fold in fresh milk and cake flour sifted with baking powder alternately till finished.
(5) Pour into a ring pan and bake at 180C for about 45 mins. or till a stick inserted in comes out clean.
(6) Leave cake in the pan for 5 mins. before removing. Leave on cake rack to cool before slicing.