Thursday, December 28, 2006
6 gm. Dried Lavender Leaves
3 Tbsp. Coffee-Mate
50 ml. Honey
3 egg yolks
200 ml. UHT milk
250 gm. Non-dairy Whipping Cream
(1) Boil fresh milk with dried lavender leaves and coffee mate over low heat.
(2) Add in egg yolks and stir continously and off the heat.
(3) Add in honey. Leave it to cool.
(4) Fold in non-dariy whipping cream and pour into any ice-cream container. Put into freezer and let it harden.
(5) Take in out from the freezer, whisk till creamy and then pour into a V-shaped mould and let it harden.
Note: This recipe is adapted from the book "Desserts of the Month" by Pancy Seng.
I did not use lavender leaves and coffee-mate, instead I cheated by using Lavender milk powder, used for making bubble-tea.