Monday, September 04, 2006
40 gm. corn oil
60 ml. fresh milk
100 gm. Hong Kong flour
40 gm. egg white
200 gm. egg white
75 gm. sugar
1 Tbsp. Wolfberries (Kei Chee)
12 nos. red dates - pitted and finely chopped
1 Tbsp. Faxseeds
1 Tbsp. Pumpkin seeds
1 Tbsp. Sunflower seeds
1 Tbsp. cooking oats
(1) Soak red dates and wolfberries in water for about 5 mins and drain.
(2) Heat corn oil and milk in a pan. Do not come to boiling point. Slightly more than warm will do.
(3) Add in flour and the 40 gm. egg white and stir until smooth.
(4) Add in red dates, wolfberries, falxseeds, sunflower seeds , pumpkins and oats. Mix into a smooth batter.
(5) Whisk egg whites and sugar until soft peaks and fold into the flour mixture and fold gently.
(6) Pour into a greased 7" sq. tin lined with baking paper.
(7) Bake at 180C for about 30 to 40 mins or until cooked.