This recipe is adapted from Phoon Huat's demo class.
Ingredients for Dough:
175 gm. Plain flour
1/4 tsp. Bicarbonate of Soda
1/4 tsp. Salt
50 gm. egg
40 ml. fresh milk
25 gm. gm. Butter
45 gm. Shortening
40 gm. castor sugar
Some Japanese Bread Crumbs (For coating)
600 gm. Green tea lotus paste
10 gm. seaweed
100 gm. Almond flakes
Mix all the ingredients for fillings together.
Divide and weigh into round balls.
(1) Mix all the ingredients for dough together except bread crumbs.
(2) Rest dough for about 20 mins.
(3) Divide the dough into small portions.
(4) Flatten the dough and wrap with fillings.
(5) Egg wash and coat with breadcrumbs.
(6) Bake at 175C for about 20 - 25 mins.