Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Sunflower seed cookies
170 gm. Butter
150 gm. icing sugar
1 tsp. vanilla essence
80 gm. Dairy whip cream or evaporated milk
350 gm. plain flour
7 gm. baking powder
30 gm. cornflour
200 gm. sunflower seeds - roasted
Egg yolk for glazing
(1) Sift flour, baking powder and cornflour together and set aside.
(2) Crem butter and cream until creamy. Add in vanilla essence and dairy whip cream. Beat for about 2 mins.
(3) Pour in flour mixture and beat until just combined for about 1 min.
(4) Roll the dough into small balls and place onto baking tray.
(5) Glze with egg yolk and bake in preheated oven at 180C for about 15 mins. or till cooked.