Friday, June 30, 2006
Spicy Chicken Floss Buns
350 gm. Bread Flour
50 gm. Beaten egg
155 gm. cold water
70 gm. castor sugar
8 gm. Instant Yeast
3 gm. salt
1 tsp. Bread improver
60 gm. Margarine
1/2 beaten egg for glazing
Some slice cheese for decoration on top
Fillings: Mix them all together.
120 gm. Spicy chicken floss
50 gm. mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. condense milk or sugar
50 gm. soft butter
Method for Bread:
(1) Put the bread flour, instant yeast, sugar, salt and bread improver into a mixing bowl and let it mix for about 1 min.
(2) Pour in cold water and beaten egg gradually and beat for about 10 mins.
(3) Add in margarine and beat for another 5 mins. until the dough is smooth.
(4) Rest the dough for 45 mins. covered.
(5) Weigh and scale the dough into 60 gm. each and then let it rest for 10 mins.
(6) Roll out the dough and wrap up with the fillings. Lay onto baking trays and let it rest for another 45 mins.
(7) Pre-heat your oven to 190C and then glaze your buns with beaten egg and put a small piece of slice cheddar cheese on top.
(8) Bake your buns for about 10 - 12 mins.
(9) As soon as the buns are baked, remove them onto a wire rack to prevent the buns from getting soggy.