Hi, Everyone!! Most welcome to my blog.... This is my first posting and I'm very excited about it. Here it goes.....
350 gm. Bread flour
10 gm. Instant Yeast
60 gm. caster sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. Condense milk
100 gm. cold milk
50 gm. cold water
40 gm. Margarine
250 gm. Cream Cheese
120 to 150 gm. icing sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla essence
(1) Combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt into a mixing bowl. Mix for about 1 min. then pour in the
milk, water and egg gradually.
(2) Beat with medium speed until smooth. Then add in margarine and continue beating until the dough turns smooth.
(3) Rest the dough for 45 mins.
(4) Scale and weigh the dough into 60 gm. each and then cover it. Rest for 10 mins.
(5) Roll out the dough and wrap the fillings and leave to rise on a baking tray for 45 mins.
(6) Brush the buns with egg and then bake at 190C for about 10 mins.
Fillings: Cream the cream cheese with icing sugar and vanilla essence until creamy. Put into fridge to set for awhile for easy wrapping. If you want the fillings to be less watery, cut down on the icing sugar.