Thursday, March 27, 2008
Egg White Cheese Cupcakes
100 ml. fresh milk
60 gm. grated cheddar cheese
200 gm. egg white
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
80 gm. sugar
80 gm. cake flour
20 gm. cornflour
30 gm. melted butter
50 gm. grated cheddar cheese - for sprinkling
(1) Warm up the milk and add in 60 gm. of grated cheddar cheese.
(2) Whisk egg white, salt and cream of tartar till fluffy and pour in sugar gradually. Continue to whisk till thick.
(3) Fold in milk mixture, butter and flour using a spatula.
(4) Spoon into muffin cups and and then sprinkle grated cheese on top.
(5) Bake at 180C for about 25 mins.