Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Very Berry Cupcakes
180 gm. Sugar
85 gm. Butter
300 gm. cake flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
190 gm. milk
1 tsp. Vanilla essence
1 cup of Berries - blueberries / raspberries / blackberries - toss with some flour
(1) Cream butter and sugar with a wooden spoon till creamy.
(2) Add in egg, vanilla essence and stir till well combined.
(3) Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
(4) Fold in flour and milk alternately into butter mixture till well combined.
(5) Stir in fruits and stir lightly.
(6) Scoop into 12 muffin cups and bake at 180C for aout 25 mins. or till cooked.
(7) Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.