Sunday, December 09, 2007
Macadamia White Chocolate Brownies
200 gm. Cooking Chocolate
125 gm. unsalted butter
a pinch of salt
2 Tbsp. Water
2 large Eggs
70 gm. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
65 gm. Plain flour
100 gm. white chocolate chips
100 gm. Macadamia nuts or any nuts of your choice - toasted & chopped coarsely
(1) Cook chocolate, butter, salt and water until melted. Stir till smooth.
(2) Add in Eggs, sugar and vanilla extract, stir till smooth.
(3) Fold in flour, white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
(4) Pour into an 8" sq. baking tin and bake in preheated oven at 180C fr about 35 - 40 mins. or till cooked.
(4) Remove and cool on a cooling rack before cutting.