Wednesday, September 19, 2007
250 gm. Cream Cheese
120 gm. Blueberry Pie Filling
30 gm. sugar
13 gm. Gelatine powder
50 gm. Water
300 gm. Whipped cream
250 gm. Chocolate sponge mix / Optima flour
70 gm. water
1 tsp. Ovalette
70 gm. cornoil
(1) For sponge cake, whisk all the ingredients together except corn oil. Whisk till thick.
(2) Pour into 3 trays of 10" square trays or into rectangular trays. Bake at 175C for about 15 mins. or till cooked.
(3) Cool on cooling rack.
(4) For cream cheese: Soak gelatine powder with water and let it bloom. Microwave it for 20 secs.
(5) Whip cream till fluffy.
(6) Beat cream cheese with sugar till creamy then add in blueberry pie filling.
(7) Fold in whipped cream.
(8) Spread 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture onto 1 slice of cake. Then continue the process till finished.
(9) Decorate with some blueberry pie filling on top.
(10) Chill before serving.