Monday, April 02, 2007
Chocolate Almond Cookies
180 gm. Butter / margarine
130 gm. sugar
70 gm. almond flakes
260 gm. plain flour
15 gm. cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder.
(1) Crem butter and sugar till creamy.
(2) Add in egg and mix till well combined.
(3) Add in balance ingredients and mix till a dough is formed.
(4) Press dough into a loaf tin 8" x 3" lined with greaseproof paper. Chill in the fridge till it hardens.
(5) Remove dough from tin and slice into 3 mm / 1/4" thick and bake at 175C for about 15 mins. or till cooked.
(6) Leave to cool on wire rack before storing into cookie containers.