Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Warm Chocolate Cake
Ingredients for Cake:
2 egg yolks
65 gm. butter
40 gm. Sugar
100 gm. chocolate - melted
20 gm. cake flour
5 gm. cocoa powder
(1) Melt chocolate and butter over hot water.
(2) Whisk eggs, egg yolks and sugar till creamy.
(3) Add in melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
(4) Sift in flour and cocoa powder and fold in the mixture.
(5) Pour into greased cup moulds till 3/4 full. Refrigerate till the chocolate mixture sets.
(6) Bake in hot oven at 210C on water bath for 15 mins.
Note: Please do not overbake the cakes otherwise the center will not be flowy. I normally will keep the cakes in the freezer and bake only when I want to eat it. Eat the cake when it's warm....