Friday, December 29, 2006
Vegetarian Salted Seaweed Butter Cookies
250 gm. Butter
75 gm. icing sugar
3/4 tsp. salt (orignal recipe ask for 1 tsp.)
10 gm. blended seaweed (nori) - blend till fine
300 gm. Cornflour
80 gm. plain flour or Hong Kong flour
2 pcs. Nori - cut into small cubes as decoration for the cookies
(1) beat butter, salt and icing sugar till creamy.
(2) Add in blended seaweed, corn flour and Hong Kong flour and mix into a dough.
(3) Place dough into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe onto baking tray.
(4) Place a piece of cut seaweed on top of cookies.
(5) Bake at 150C for about 20 - 25 mins.
(6) Remove from oven and leave to cool before storing into containers