Saturday, November 18, 2006
Strawberry Yoghurt Ice-Cream
300 gm. fresh strawberries - blended
100 gm. sugar (sweetness depends on how sweet the strawberries are,cut down sugar if the strawberries are very sweet)
200 gm. Non dairy whipping cream
1 tsp. strawberry emulco
100 gm. strawberry flavoured yoghurt
(1) Blend strawberries and sugar together until it becomes puree.
(2) Whisk non diary whip cream until thick.
(3) Mix yoghurt with strawberry puree and then fold in whipped cream.
(4) Add in strawberry emulco and mix thoroughly.
(5) Pour into a container and freeze overnight until it's firm.