Thursday, November 02, 2006
Crystal clear mua chee mooncakes
Crystal Mua chee skin ingredients:
100 gm crystal mua chee flour (Japanese)
100 gm. water
40 gm. sugar
150 gm. water
(1) Stir 100 gm. water with Japanese mua chee flour together.
(2) Boil water with sugar till sugar dissolves and then pour into mixture (1). Stir evenly and pour back into the pot and cook till mixture turns transparent.
(3) Leave aside to cool till warm and then wrap it with pandan lotus paste , red bean paste or any paste of your preference.
(4) Press into mould and then knock out.
(5) Keep in the fridge to chill and serve chilled.