This recipe is adapted from the book: Y3K - Layered Cakes
180 gm. Cream cheese
75 gm. butter
55 gm. sugar
5 egg yolks
75 gm. kaya
100 gm. condensed milk
100 gm. Marie biscuits - blend finely
100 gm. thick coconut milk or dairy whip cream or evaporated milk
5 egg white
1 Tbsp. pandan juice (blend some pandan leaves with water)
1/2 tsp. Pandan paste
(1) Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar till creamy.
(2) Add in egg yolks, kaya and condensed milk and beat till thoroughly mixed.
(3) Fold in marie biscuits alternating with coconut milk.
(4) Whisk egg white till soft peak and fold into egg yolk mixture.
(5) Divide mixture into two equal portions. Leave one portion plain while the other portion , add in pandan juice and pandan paste.
(6) Subdivide each portion into 4 equal portions.
(7) Grease and line a 7" round tray or 6" square tray with greaseproof paper.
(8) Pour in the plain layer and steam for about 10 mins till cooked.
(9) Pour the green portion onto the steamed plain layer and steam again till cooked. Must make sure that ever layer is cooked. continue the process till finished.
(10) Cool cake inverted on a wire rack. Slice and serve.