This is the chwee kueh mould for making the fillings.
This recipe yields 6 nos. of red dragonfruit agar agar mooncake
Ingredients for filling:
120 ml. Water
1 1/2 tsp. agar agar powder
50 gm. sugar
100 gm. blended dragonfruit flesh
100 gm. fresh milk
1 Tbsp. condense milk
Ingredients for Skin:
2 tsp. agar agar powder
500 ml. water
90 to 100 gm. sugar
100 ml. red dragon fruit puree
(1) Cook sugar, agar agar powder and water till agar agar dissolves.
(2) Add in dragon fruit puree and fresh milk.
(3) Pour into small chwee kueh mould. Let it set.
(4) Cook the agar powder, water and sugar until boiling point.
(5) Add in red dragon fruit puree.
(6) Pour some skin agar agar into the mooncake mould and when it's half set, put in the fillings and then pour the skin agar agar to fill up the mould.
(7) Let it set in the refrigerator and then release it.
(8) Serve chilled.