Sunday, August 13, 2006
250 gm. Butter
150 gm. fine sugar
330 gm. Plain flour
75 gm. corn flour
1/4 tsp. salt
30 gm. Milk powder
1 egg yolk
1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
Some sesame seeds for decoration
Some egg glaze
Some Nutella or melted chocolate for sandwiching the cookies
(1) Beat butter, sugar, salt and vanilla essence until well mixed.
(2) Add in egg yolk.
(3) Add in flour and the rest of the ingredients.
(4) Use a melon scoop and scoop the dough and place onto a tray.
(5) Brush with egg glaze. Sprinkle sesame seeds on half of the ready scooped cookies and the other half , no need to sprinkle sesame seeds.
(6) Bake at 170C for about 15 mins or till golden.
(7) Leave it to cool and then spread some nutella or melted chocolate and sanwich with another piece (one with sesame seeds and another without the sesame seeds).
(8) Let the chocolate set and put into air tight containers.